- The MDG Integration for Microsoft Office enables users to quickly import the data created in Microsoft Word & Excel documents within Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Sparx EA Users can easily upgrade existing static documents into rich traceable models with the help of MDG Integration for Microsoft Office.
- Users can automatically associate Sparx Enterprise Architect element properties and tagged values with the appropriate document sections and tables with ease.
- With the new version of MDG office a key feature for SysML Requirement elements is added. The “SysML Requirements on Excel” feature would be a fantastic addition for System Engineering Users.
Key features in SysML Requirement in MDG office Integration
- Import & Export a large amount of SysML requirements data from Excel, which avoids manual error.
- With the latest SysML requirement editor, Users can export the mapping data (derived SysML requirements) from their EA model to Excel in a Relationship matrix style, providing a convenient analysis of how the requirements are related to each other within the EA model.
- Users can easily push the contents of SysML Requirements from an Excel document to an EA or vice versa by selecting “SysML Requirement Manager” from the Feature menu.
SysML Requirements in Enterprise Architect
Using the “SysML Requirements on Excel” menu, users can export the data of SysML Requirement elements gathered in the EA Model as Excel documents.
Figure 1 – SysML Requirements on Excel Feature
- Exported SysML Requirements data/information from Sparx Enterprise Architect contains the Name with its predefined properties id & text in the Requirements sheet.
- In the case of Requirement Matrix sheet, resembles a relationship matrix style contains Derived Requirements (mapped information of specific SysML Requirements).
Figure 2 – SysML Requirements – Exported Information
Figure 3 – SysML Requirements – Matrix Information
Please contact us or write an email to email@example.com to have a live demo about the new EA 16 features and capabilities.