What’s new in SysML Modeling?
A huge update to the SysML technology making it one of the most compliant and easy-to-use implementations available today.
There have been literally hundreds of changes, modifications, and embellishments to the SysML technology. The result is an implementation that is highly compliant, and a user experience that will both delight and result in great productivity gains.
- All diagrams are by default displayed in frames.
- Revised property windows and toolboxes make working with all properties including, parts, ports, and pins much easier.
- A rich set of patterns for every diagram type provides a starting point and reference model for novices and experts alike.
- Element compartments are now highly configurable and SysML specific.
- Parametric and Simulation have been significantly enhanced – from modeling to configuration to execution of Model Parametric Simulation.
Figure 1 A state machine diagram showing three states and four transitions.
Perspective | Systems Engineering | SysML, UAF, UPDM etc.
Model Patterns Window: Dropdown
Conformance Improvements Compared with Enterprise Architect 13
- Classifier behavior has now been added and can be set via the Element Details property tab.
- Behaviors have been updated to correctly display parameters when drawn within a compartment.
- The casing on multiple compartment names conforms with the SysML1.5 specification.
- Bound references can now display the binding path when displayed in a compartment.
- All SysML elements can display the AllocateTo and AllocateFrom compartment.
- UseCase Extends connector can display a condition by adding a constraint to the connector with the type ‘Condition’.
- Ports on an Internal Block / Parametric Diagram can display compartments from their classifying object.
- Port names can now be displayed within the Port if ‘Show Compartments’ is enabled.
- Inherited properties will now display with the caret (^) symbol before the name.
Please contact us or write an email to email@example.com to have a live demo of the new EA 16 features and capabilities.