MDG Technology for TOGAF
DG Technology provides open standards modeling for TOGAF® 9.1
Sparx Systems equips Enterprise Architect users with a model-based framework for implementing architectures using the TOGAF 9.1 Architecture Development Method. Tightly integrated with Enterprise Architect, MDG Technology for TOGAF extends UML 2.5 to support The Open Group’s approach to information systems architecture.
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) is one of the most widely accepted methods for developing enterprise architecture, providing a practical, step-by-step approach.
MDG Technology for TOGAF® helps enterprise architects to align business processes and IT systems with strategic enterprise goals under the TOGAF 9.1 method. The technology allows practitioners to:
- Implement all phases of the TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Create visual models of As-Is and To-Be architecture
- Model all four TOGAF architecture domains: Business, Application, Data and Technology
- Productively document all TOGAF work Products
- A visual clickable interface for the TOGAF ADM
- Detailed model structures to organize TOGAF work products
- Reference models for Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEAF)
- UML Profiles for FEAF Business, Performance, Service and Technical Reference Models
- Extended diagrams for visualizing TOGAF, FEAF and Business Architecture elements
- Support for OMG’s official Business Motivation Model (BMM) specification
- Out-of-the-box TOGAF 9.1 Enterprise Continuum model
- Effective management of model dependencies using Enterprise Architect’s Relationship Matrix and Hierarchy Views.
- New support for the TOGAF 9.1 Framework
- New Architecture Content diagram type for TOGAF 9’s Architecture Content Metamodel