MDG Technology for SysML - Floating
Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architect supports the Systems Modeling Language
With advanced modeling capabilities, low cost and a wealth of innovative features, Enterprise Architect combined with MDG Technology for SysML is the premier team-based modeling environment for the System Engineer.
Enterprise Architect, together with MDG for SysML 1.4, delivers a powerful, low cost modeling solution for Systems Engineering.
Together, this integrated modeling environment allows you to:
- Specify system requirements with powerful requirements modeling support.
- Design deeply-nested structures of systems and sub-systems using blocks and block diagrams.
- Analyze system-to-system behavior using Interaction Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Statecharts.
- Define system dynamics and enforce correctness with parametric and constraint blocks.
Specify, design and analyze complex system models using SysML with Enterprise Architect
- Model with all 9 SysML 1.4 diagrams.
- SysML 1.1, SysML 1.2, SysML 1.3 and SysML 1.4 supported.
- Conduct MDA (Model Driven Architecture) Style Transformations.
- Visualize and trace requirements to model elements throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Built-in Discussion Forum: Create posts, access discussions and manage threads for team communication.
- Custom Search Facility: Perform complex searches, view SysML Allocations and generate reports from the results.
- Support for XMI 2.0, XMI 2.1 and UML 2.x
- SysML 1.4 support requires Enterprise Architect 10, or later.
- Enterprise Architect 10.0 (builds 1004 - 1010) requires installation of MDG Technology for SysML 1.4 add-in.
- Enterprise Architect 11.0 and above require purchase of the licence only to activate the preinstalled SysML 1.4 functionality.
- Ultimate and Systems Engineering Suite Editions include full support of SysMl 1.4 upon purchase.