MDG Link for Visual Studio .NET
Light and agile bridge linking Enterprise Architect and Visual Studio .NET
The Model Driven Generation (MDG) Link for Visual Studio .NET provides an integrated solution for users of the Professional and Corporate versions of Enterprise Architect and Visual Studio .NET. With a host of new features the MDG Link for Visual Studio .NET enhances user productivity.
Simple, Efficient Navigation between Enterprise Architect and Visual Studio .NET
With the MDG Link for Visual Studio .NET, navigating between Enterprise Architect and Visual Studio .NET is enhanced. Simple key combinations take the user directly from the Enterprise Architect model to the specific location in the code in Visual Studio .NET.
Flexible control over import and export of code.
The MDG Link provides a flexible interface for controlling the import and export of code. Forward and Reverse Engineering of an entire project can be achieved with one simple process. The user has the option to choose which classes are included for import and export, as well as the file locations for newly created classes. You can even build and run an entire project from within Enterprise Architect.
The Visual Studio .NET MDG Link is only available for Professional and Corporate editions of Enterprise Architect. View the System Requirements for the Visual Studio .NET MDG Link.
- Provides a lightweight bridge between Enterprise Architect and Visual Studio .NET
- Simple and efficient navigation between code and model
- Support for different development configurations
- Build and run projects from within Enterprise Architect
- Intuitive and simple to use
- Low license cost
- Forward and Reverse Code Engineering - Support for C#, Visual C++, VB.Net, J#